Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh for f*@& sake!

So my body has decided to throw me for one last loop on this little journey of ours. See, I should be getting my period today. I had a bit of spotting yesterday that made me break down in tears because hey, looks like the IUI failed. That has stopped now and I have none of my usual cramps. Pregnant? Um...maybe? I hate this roller coaster!!! I decided that if nothing has started by this evening, I will buy a pregnancy test and check tomorrow morning. That ought to get the flow a-started. If I haven't already mentioned it, my body totally knows when I have bought a pregnancy test. Within an hour of buying said test, I get my period. Yup, it likes to screw with my mind to that level. Awesome, no?

Is it completely messed up that I am more nervous about the test being positive than negative? I know how to deal with these things failing, but what do you do if it works? Hell if I know.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you with my fingers (and toes) crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, how frustrating...it would be nice if you could find out instantaneously...we'll keep our fingers crossed! *that one relative of yours*

    ReplyDelete