Sunday, February 15, 2009

To the 3 people who read my blog ;)

Well, I guess based on the previous comments, it's more like 4. I haven't tested yet. I know, I am made of steel. Hey, maybe that is why this isn't happening. Hmmm....I'll have to call the doctor about that. Anyway, I don't really know if I will test or not, but I thought I would let you guys know that I will not be posting the results right away. On the off chance I am pregnant, I don't want teh interwebs to be one of the first to know. On the more likely chance that I am not, I want some time to grieve on my own and deal with it better than I did last month. I'm sure you understand. I really do appreciate the support I've gotten, both written and in spirit. I still find it odd that anyone reads this other than myself. I guess what I'm saying is thanks for reading the rantings of a snarky infertile such as myself. Thank you from the bottom of my cold black heart. To me, you are this kid:

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I read your blog but don't have my own log-in, use my husband's and have signed as anonymous lest you think that some guy who writes about usually bad sports teams is checking on you and it wierds you out. Your blog comforts me and probably also by husband when I lay in bed at night reading and chortling at your entries. It beats crying. Good luck over the next little bit. And thanks for your recent comments on men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great mullet!

    ReplyDelete